Simple Information and facts
Anivia – The Cryophoenix
Overall health Regen
[Click to read]
(Static Cooldown: 240)INNATE: Upon dying, Anivia will revert into an egg. If the egg can survive for six seconds, she is gloriously reborn.
(Target Variety: 1075, Collision Radius: 125, Impact Radius: 225, Speed: 850, Price: 80/90/one hundred/110/120 Mana, Cooldown: 12/11/ten/9/eight)ACTIVE:
Anivia brings her wings collectively and summons a sphere of ice that flies towards her opponents, chilling and damaging any person in its path. When the sphere explodes it does moderate harm in a radius, gorgeous any person in the region.
A huge chunk of ice flies toward target place, dealing 60/85/110/135/160 (+40% Potential Energy) magic harm. At the finish of its variety or if Anivia activates the spell once more, the missile detonates, undertaking 60/85/110/135/160 (+40% Potential Energy) magic harm in a little region and gorgeous units for 1.1/1.two/1.three/1.four/1.five seconds.Enemies broken by Flash Frost are also slowed by % for three seconds.
(Target Variety: 1000, Price: 70 Mana, Cooldown: 17 )ACTIVE:
Anivia condenses the moisture in the air into an impassable wall of ice to block all movement. The wall only lasts a brief duration just before it melts.
Anivia summons an impassable wall of ice 400/500/600/700/800 units wide, blocking all movement. The wall lasts for five seconds just before it melts.
(Target Variety: 650, Speed: 1600, Price: 50/60/70/80/90 Mana, Cooldown: four)ACTIVE:
With a flap of her wings, Anivia blasts a freezing gust of wind at her target, dealing a low quantity of harm. If the target was lately stunned by Flash Frost or broken by a totally formed Glacial Storm, the harm they take is doubled.
Anivia blasts her target with a freezing wind, dealing 50/75/one hundred/125/150 (+50% Potential Energy) magic harm. If a target was lately stunned by Anivia or broken by a totally formed Glacial Storm, they take double harm.
(Target Variety: 750, Impact Radius: 200-400, Tether Radius: 1000, Price: 75 mana + 40/50/60 per second, Cooldown: six)ACTIVE:
Anivia summons a driving rain of ice and hail to harm her enemies and slow their advance.
Toggle: Drains 40/50/60 Mana per second. Anivia calls forth a driving rain of ice and hail that increases in size more than 1.five seconds, dealing 40/60/80 (+13% Potential Energy) magic harm per second to targets and slowing their Movement Speed by 20/30/40%. When the Glacial Storm is totally formed, it slows targets’ Movement Speed by % and does 300% harm alternatively.
Anivia is generally a Mid Lane Champion. Click right here to view our Mid Lane Champion Method Guide.
- Anivia is really hard to defeat through early game due to your passive skill Rebirth. The further magic resist and armor tends to make it really hard for a single champion to defeat your egg so attempt to play aggressively.
- Regardless of her passive talent, Anivia is nevertheless really squishy so make confident to ward.
- Use your (Q) Flash Frost to harass your enemies away from the minion wave. Really should it hit your opponent and stun them, cram as a great deal harm as you can with your (E) Frostbite and (R) Glacial Storm. The chilled impact would slow champions down forcing them to take far more harm.
- Use your (W) Crystallize to retain melee champions away. In addition to this, this talent also performs properly with other champions like Vayne, Gnar and Poppy.
- In the jungle, Anivia can use (W) Crystallize to make impassable locations for either escaping or blocking escape routes.
- When your mana is no longer a challenge, use (R) Glacial Storm to farm minion waves immediately. This tends to make Anivia a excellent split pusher.
- Take the Blue Sentinel in the Summoner’s Rift for elevated Mana Regen and Cooldown Reduction. Use (W) Crystallize to block the Blue Sentinel so they can not deal any harm on you.
- Anivia is completely reliant on her abilities which are quite mana-heavy, in particular her Ultimate Talent (R) Glacial Storm so get Mana and Mana Regen products initial.
Runes & Masteries
Total Biscuit of Rejuvenation
Rod of Ages
Sorcerer’s Footwear or Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Rod of Ages – Rod of Ages provides its customers a significant quantity of mana,overall health, and potential energy immediately after ten minutes of creating it. In addition, this item also assists Anivia with her mana considering the fact that she is a caster and demands mana for her skills.
Archangel’s Employees – This item, along with Rod of Ages, grants Anivia a ton of potential and mana. Provided that she demands a lot of mana for most of her abilities, each these products are sufficient to give her far more selections when casting skills.
Morellonomicon – This item tends to make Anivia far more painful. With Morellonomicon, her skills turn into stronger and also applies grievous wounds which is vital for DPS AP champions. For instance, she hits and stuns an enemy with (Q) Flash Frost, giving her the window of chance to (R) Glacial Storm and deal a ton of harm on the enemy impacted.
Rod of Ages
Sorcerer’s Footwear or Ionian Boots of Lucidity
Rabadon’s Deathcap – Rabadon’s Deathcap is a staple item on Anivia simply because of how it amplifies her skills to deal far more harm.
Void Employees – Void employees increases the magic penetration of Anivia, providing her far more harm even if the enemies make a lot of magic resistance products.
Banshee’s Veil – This item blocks a spell and also grants magic resistance. Get this item if the enemy has a ton of really hard crowd controls and are focusing on you in group fights.
Abyssal Mask – Abyssal Mask tends to make nearby enemies take far more magic harm. This item is a excellent magic resistance item as properly. Get this item if you have a different AP champion in your group who bargains a lot of harm.
Liandry’s Torment – Liandry’s Torment also increases your harm output as an AP mid laner. this item is also excellent for her considering the fact that she also bargains % overall health magic harm with Glacial storm.
- Anivia has a reasonably secure laning phase – due to her low mana pool, she can not spam her abilities as a great deal. Through the laning phase, force her to use her abilities and invest mana – after her mana is low, you can then go for the kill.
- Be wary of her Rebirth (passive) – if you handle to deal lethal harm to her even though her passive is nevertheless up, she will revert into an egg. If you do not handle to kill her even though she’s in her egg kind, Anivia will be reborn.
- Anivia has slow movement speed and low overall health pool so she is quite prone to ganks. When her (W) Crystallize is in cooldown, there is absolutely nothing she can do to cease your champs from engaging.
- (Q) Flash Frost moves gradually so it is simple to prevent but just to make confident, purchase Boots of Speed.
- As a great deal as achievable, do not engage in prolonged group fights against an Anivia. Her kit specializes in drawn-out battles, and her harm will scale drastically, the longer you are clashing with her and her group.
- Engage Anivia anytime her Rebirth (passive) is on cooldown. In reality, she is in particular vulnerable when she does not have her egg timer.
- Be wary of Anivia in the jungle as her (W) Crystallize can block you from each escaping and chasing.
- Trundle – Very first off, we have Trundle. He is a scrappy fighter who can tank Anivia’s harm and stick close to her thanks to his Frozen Domain and Pillar of Ice. He can then tee off with Chomp till he kills her.
- Katarina – Second, we have Katarina. She is a mobile champion who can punish Anivia if she misses her abilities. Katarina can deal sustained magic harm to whittle down Anivia, or outright burst her down with her Bouncing Blade + Shunpo and Death Lotus combo if Anivia does not hit her with (Q) Flash Frost.
- Draven – Ultimately, we have Draven. He has higher physical harm, and can snipe down Anivia thanks to the vital strike opportunity and bonus Attack Harm he gets from Spinning Axe, even in her egg kind.